GLOBALTECH TRADING S.L. is an Asturian company with more than 10 years of experience, located in Llanera, dedicated to the design and production of work clothes, and also the sales and distribution of work equipment, and its goal is to be a point of reference at the national level in the sector.
The Management has decided to establish, implement and maintain a Integrated Management System regarding quality, its environmental commitment and the occupational health and safety of the activities, products and services of the Organization, and its fundamental commitments:
- Continual improvement in the company, the products produced and distributed, its commitment to the environment and to occupational health and safety, and the effectiveness of the Integrated Management System.
- Customer satisfaction, through the production of clothes items and the distribution of occupational equipment of the highest quality, delivered in a competitive timeframe and at a competitive cost.
- Prevention of damages and deterioration of the health of our employees, by raising their awareness and promoting the daily commitment to safety, and by integrating the prevention of occupational risks into the management of the whole Organization.
- Prevention of pollution and minimization of the environmental impact of our activities, products and services, especially the consumption of resources and the production of waste products.
- Compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements, and also with those to which it subscribes on a voluntary basis, in particular the standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001, and also those related with their environmental aspects and their dangers for occupational health and safety.
This Policy provides the reference framework for establishing and reviewing the goals and targets for quality, environmental commitment, and occupational health and safety of GLOBALTECH TRADING; it is updated appropriately and communicates to all persons who work for the company or in its name, and it is available to interested parties.